Classification of Aquaculture Cages
Up to now, there are various kinds of aquaculture cages.
- In terms of shape, there are circular cages, square cages, polygonal cages, etc.
- In terms of numbers, there are separated cages, double-fold cages or combination cages.
- In terms of the material of the cage frame, there are steel cage, HDPE cage, wooden cage, ferro-cement cage and flexible rope cage, etc.
- In terms of fish species, there are bass cages, formio niger cages, areiusbicol cages, snapper cages, bastard halibut cages, trachinotus ovatus cages, larimichthys crocea cages, epinephelus cages, sparuslatus cages, tetraodontidae cages, turbot cages, cobia cages, sciaemopsocellatus cages, and albiflora croaker cages.
Circular aquaculture cage
Sea aquaculture cages
Cobia aquaculture cage
Referring to the aquaculture industry standard "Terms and definition for aquaculture cage" (SC/T 6049-2011) and related literature, aquaculture cages are classified as follows.
- Classified by breeding waters
According to the classification of aquaculture waters, aquaculture cages are divided into sea cages, inshore cages and inland cages, etc.
- Classified by operation modes
According to the classification of operation modes, aquaculture cages are divided into movable cage, floating cages, submersible cages and submerged cages, etc.
- Classified by shapes
According to the classification of shapes, aquaculture cages are divided into circular cylinder cages, square cages, spherical cages and two cones shaped cages, etc.
- Classified by tensioning method
According to the classification of extensions, aquaculture cages are divided into anchor tension cages and gravity cages. And gravity cages can be divided into farm ocean offshore cage and tension leg cages, etc.
- Classified by fixed methods
According to the classification of the fixed methods, aquaculture cages are divided into multi-piont mooring cages and single-point mooring cages, etc.
- Classified by frame materials
According to the classification of the frame materials, aquaculture cages are divided into steel cages, HDPE cages, wooden cages, ferro-cement cages and flexible rope cages, etc.
- Classified by net materials
According to the classification of the net materials, aquaculture cages can be divided into fiber net cages and metal net cages, etc.
HDPE aquaculture cages
Fiber net aquaculture cages
Copper alloy aquaculture cage
Study shows that metal cages are significantly superior to traditional small synthetic fiber cages in terms of effective aquaculture space utilization, aquaculture unit output, ecological environmental protection and cage maintenance cost.
Our company copper alloy cages adopt advanced copper alloy material, which can obviously improve the fish growth environment, reduce microbial attachment and increase aquaculture production. Learn more about the benefits of copper alloy cages, click Economical Benefit of Copper Alloy Aquaculture Cage.
Copper alloy cages mainly have woven copper alloy cages, welded copper alloy cages and chain link copper alloy cages.
Click here for more information and specifications. Our sales team and technicians can provide you with the most professional advice and the most reasonable price to customize your own solutions. Contact us for more information on copper alloy cages or free inquiry.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.